At Flexco, we want to be as transparent as possible when it comes to our hiring process. This includes providing details about our recruitment process. While the steps may change depending on position, here is a brief overview of our process:
Apply for your future Flexco job HERE
- Follow the instructions and attach your resume as a Microsoft Word document or a PDF.
- If you do not have a resume to submit, be sure to complete the “job history” section of the application.
If we feel you’re a fit, a member of the Human Resources team will contact you to schedule an interview.
- We also keep resumes on file and consider you for future openings.*
Join us for an interview!
- Our interviews are typically set up in a “panel” format, so candidates get to meet with more than one team member at a time.
- More than one interview may be required.
Depending on your role with us, Flexco may also conduct:
Join our team.
- We will extend an offer to you.
- If you feel Flexco is good fit for you, get ready to begin your career with the Flexco family!
* Please note: Given the large quantity of resumes we receive, we are not able to contact candidates individually with specific feedback. However, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt of your submission.
Are you interested in joining the Flexco family and being a part of a great history, tradition, and culture?
Do you think your skills and attitude can make Flexco an even greater place to work?